Using a Built-in Icon on a CTB

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
VeeGee

Using a Built-in Icon on a CTB

Post by VeeGee »

Good evening all,
I added a CTB and was trying to use one of the built-in icons from the Customize Toolbar listing - New Tab to be exact. Is it possible to use those on CTBs ? There are quite a few nice icons in there that I could use for my CTBs. Right now I am using %recycler% for one and %desktop% on another. I tried turning on command IDs, numbers, etc., but they didn't show up for the icons.

jupe

Re: Using a Built-in Icon on a CTB

Post by jupe »

Yes for that particular button you would put it like this:

:newtab

you can paste the following into the XY address bar for more information if you are interested:

Code: Select all

::help "idh_toolbar.htm#idh_ctb";
the relevant part is under the purple Tip section

highend

Post by highend »

And here is a script to display all existing XY internal icons: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18178
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

VeeGee

Post by VeeGee »

Thank you both ! Icon is working and so is the script.

I use dual panes, both with a Default tab - all the other tabs are locked. This works great as they stay put and the Default tab switches to my working folder per pane. Sometimes I want to "reset" the location of both Default tabs to specific locations. For this, I put together a simple script using focus, seltab and tab (after constant referral to Help), assigned it to a CTB and just needed an icon to match - all done and working now !