Customize Metadata Shown in Properties Tab of Info Panel/Details Pane

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Ronin

Customize Metadata Shown in Properties Tab of Info Panel/Details Pane

Post by Ronin »

I use a program called Icaros to generate thumbnails and show detailed info about all sorts of media in Windows Explorer. So, for example, this is what Windows Explorer shows in the details pane for a random video file thanks to Icaros:
As you can see, it shows a thumbnail and metadata like the title, length, resolution, video and audio codecs, bitrate, framerate, etc. The thumbnail also automatically scales to the size of the details pane which is nice.
Whereas this is what the Properties tab of the "Info Panel" in XYplorer shows:
While it shows some useful info, it doesn't show an accurate thumbnail or any of the video-specific metadata I mentioned above, and the "Meta" tab only shows the video's length.
In the main window I can add columns which include that metadata, so XYplorer clearly has access to the extra info provided by Icaros. However, I haven't been able to find a way to customize XYplorer's Info Panel to show proper thumbnails or metadata. Is this possible? And if not, could it be added as a feature?