Jupe - toolbar icons per the attached

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
pat55

Jupe - toolbar icons per the attached

Post by pat55 »

Hi Jupe,
Your toolbar icons per the attached worked just fine once I realized they had to be entered one at a time.
Under Help > List of All Commands I found additional Command IDs - did one for Closing Tabs and another for
Move Focused Item into View #1012.

I would like to include it (#1012) in your routine but where and how can it be added? Just a ; behind the #306 or what?
(yes I did look myself)
Looking where scripts are stored - it was empty?

How are these routines deleted? or can they be edited?

Other than that it was real simple - just enter a # and load with 'snippet'.
RT click and edit the two names or not <grin>
Done

An unexpected side benefit is that your routines are all toggles to details.
THANKS
p
Attachments
C^ 8-01-24_7768.jpg
C^ 8-01-24_7768.jpg (267.14 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

jupe

Re: Jupe - toolbar icons per the attached

Post by jupe »

I would like to include it (#1012) in your routine but where and how can it be added?
Right click the button you want to add the #1012 to and select Edit... then in the dialog that pops up there is a label that is in bold that has "On left click:" in the edit box next to that you should see "#306;" or something similar, so just add #1012; to the end of the line so it should now read "#306;#1012;"

obviously I am just using 306 as an example it will be different for each button that you are editing.
pat55 wrote:How are these routines deleted? or can they be edited?
Right click the toolbar and select Customize toolbar, once the dialog pops up in the right hand box scroll down to the bottom and you should see the button you want to remove, select it and press the button in the middle of the dialog "<-- Remove", editing I already explained above, if you don't want to keep the button for adding again at a later date you can right click the toolbar button first and select "Edit..." then you can press the "Clear" button in the lower left of the dialog.
pat55 wrote:An unexpected side benefit is that your routines are all toggles to details.
I know that's why I didn't do that button for you initially.

If you have any more questions please read the help file, it is all explained there, you can type the following in the XY address bar to get to the relevant section if you want:

Code: Select all

rtfm "idh_toolbar.htm#idh_ctb";

pat55

Post by pat55 »

Thanks so much. Your detailed complete description will no doubt help many here.
pat

pat55

Post by pat55 »

A link to the original message with ASCII.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18325

MOST IMPORTANT PART OF XY TOOLBAR now.
MOST IMPORTANT PART OF XY TOOLBAR C^ 8-01-26_7788.jpg
MOST IMPORTANT PART OF XY TOOLBAR C^ 8-01-26_7788.jpg (131.4 KiB) Viewed 1191 times