path "computer" not found in multiple-drive report?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
stts

path "computer" not found in multiple-drive report?

Post by stts »

I can get a report on a drive path very easily. I can also list several drives in location box seperated by the vertical pipe. Then I get a sorting of all the files in all the drives I listed. But if i try to get a report of that sorting, I get an error "path computer not found". This is on Win7 professional. I assume its something simple but I have been changing all the feature boxes and failed to get a report on several drives sorted together. I finally just got seperate reports on each of the drives. I thought the report feature printed out exactly what the sort pane was showing. It shows all drives listed sorted at the same time. It just wont make a hard copy report that shows this. Has somebody else run into this same problem?

jupe

Re: path "computer" not found in multiple-drive report?

Post by jupe »

When you switch to the report tab, are you switching the tab in the next row down to the current list tab ?
Attachments
report.png
report.png (5.03 KiB) Viewed 717 times

stts

Post by stts »

Oh yea. I tab on current list that shows the sorting of all the drives I listed in location box. Then I adjust the column spacing to my liking, and then attempt to output report to a file and get that error instead. I get the same error when I try to output to the clipboard as well. But when I list a single drive, the report outputs work as I expect. So now I have 4 reports to look thru instead of just one. My other pc uses all 23 letters for drives. So doing 23 reports on that machine would be a serious pain in the butt.

highend

Post by highend »

No problems here...

XY version?
Screenshot of what the pane(s) are currently showing?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal