Networked Computer Name Incorrect in XYplorer Professional and is Not Accessible

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
cfguy101

Networked Computer Name Incorrect in XYplorer Professional and is Not Accessible

Post by cfguy101 »

Hi,

I need help with my XYplorer Professional program in Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1.
In the XYplorer program, on the left hand window, under "Network", the name of one of my networked computers is not correct, and therefore I am not able to access this computer in the XYplorer program. The networked computer name is correct, however, when I click the "network" icon in Windows, and I am also able to access the networked computer using this route.

My question is: how can I get the computer name updated/corrected within the XYplorer program so that it is listed correctly and I am able to access this networked computer from within XYplorer?

Thanks so much for your help. :)

-CFguy

admin
Site Admin

Re: Networked Computer Name Incorrect in XYplorer Professional and is Not Accessible

Post by admin »

Could you disclose the wrong name and the right name, please? Might help in seeing a pattern...