How do I? 1. Mouse redefine & 2. Turn off dbl click back? etc

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Darcey

How do I? 1. Mouse redefine & 2. Turn off dbl click back? etc

Post by Darcey »

Hi,

I'm new and just wondering how to:

1. My mouse has side forward and back buttons but these are used as previous and next in history, I would like to change them to up a folder or down a folder, is this possible?

2. How do I turn off the double click on white space resulting in going up a level?

3. How can I add ../ or folder up icon to top of list?

4. Is there a way to integrate with Windows 10s picture viewer better? If I open a photo in a folder in win explorer I get the next and previous buttons working in windows picture viewer, it knows what directory it's in. In xyplorer it doesn't, this a paramater that can be added to the picture viewer command?

5. Why doesn't mouse wheel font size adjust menu, search.. etc UI elements? Any way to do this? 4K microscopic inputs and text.

Thanks

Darcey

highend

Re: How do I? 1. Mouse redefine & 2. Turn off dbl click back? etc

Post by highend »

2. Configuration | Menus, Mouse, Safety | Mouse | Dbl-click on empty space goes up
Uncheck it

3. Not possible

4. I use this as a portable file association in XY.

Code: Select all

"Windows Photo Viewer" {:Image}>::run """%SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe"" ""%ProgramFiles%\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoViewer.dll"", ImageView_Fullscreen <curitem>";
Works on the RS1 build and allows to switch to all other pictures in the same folder via the buttons. Try it...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal