~ in size column, and size graphics

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Millzey

~ in size column, and size graphics

Post by Millzey »

My size column now has a ~ character in all variations of the size column in the latest version. Is there any tweak to remove this, its a little bothersome.

Is it possible with the new size graphics feature to only show the graphics, and not the size text?

Thanks

highend

Re: ~ in size column, and size graphics

Post by highend »

Configuration | Tree and List | List | Cache folder sizes is responsible for the ~
Is it possible with the new size graphics feature to only show the graphics, and not the size text?
Use a CC
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

highend wrote:Configuration | Tree and List | List | Cache folder sizes is responsible for the ~
Yes, the idea is to show that the size are cached and so they might not be exact.

I'm also not very happy with the optics. Are there better ideas, or should I just remove it?

LittleBiG

Post by LittleBiG »

admin wrote:I'm also not very happy with the optics. Are there better ideas, or should I just remove it?
Please don't remove it. I am used to it and this is my only clue that it can be out of sync, so I have to refresh the important ones every now and then.

Millzey

Post by Millzey »

A fg/bg color to denote cache status sounds good to me