- When XYplorer is executed with
It should open a tab with C:\Docs\ and select file16.pdf.
Code: Select all
- If XYplorer's last location was C:\Docs\ and last selected file was doc2015.txt, the same command line will just open the last view, it won't select file16.pdf.
- If XYplorer's last location was not C:\Docs\, the same command line will work as expected.
- If XYplorer is opened, it will re-open this location and properly select file16.pdf.
2. I see there is an option "Open command line start path in new tab", but is it possible to make it re-use one tab if the path in question was already opened in some non-active tab? Because with this option enabled, it does so if it was opened in active tab.