Custom Icons Don't Show On Folders? [Resolved]

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Nighted

Post by Nighted »

JC, icons basically displays items in a window the same way as the icons on the desktop. You could fit many more items into a finite amount of screen space using the Icons view in comparison to the Thumbnails view. Again I'll refer to my "if it's native in explorer..." argument.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

When I select a thumbnail size of 30x30, they appear to be just about the same size as icons on desktop, or "Large Icons" in WE...however, the amount of text displayed (23+- chars) as caption for that size thumbs is what prevents a similar number to be shown per line, as on desktop a caption seems to be limited to a display of about 12 chars...making that option not a complete solution either.

So what you appear to be asking for is, in fact, a "Large Icons" view mode as compared to simply an "Icons" view, since XY already has the "Small Icons" setting which basically matches WE, as I see it...
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.