device view

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
JLoftus

device view

Post by JLoftus »

Hi Don,

I know you've mentioned a few times it's "on your list", but can you give us an update on any progress you've made regarding XY seeing attached cell phones?

I've gotten so spoiled with XY's great file handling features, that whenever I go to work with my device, I scratch my bald head for a few seconds longer each time until I remember XY doesn't see my Android device. Then, I sigh and reluctantly go back to WinExplorer

Do you see this as something you may have working within the "near" future, or, is this much further off?

Thanks

highend

Re: device view

Post by highend »

Near future...

In this case the "staff" knows a bit more :)
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

JLoftus

Post by JLoftus »

Oh tease now, eh. Great! Can't wait. Thanks for the candid reply.

MasterBlaster

Post by MasterBlaster »

Well, it's 5 years later and I cannot view my cell files or my motorcycle GPS files. I have to view them with Windows Explorer which views them fine. What will XYplorer be able to view these files?

jupe

Post by jupe »

Well it has been implemented for a long while now, maybe you don't have this setting enabled:

Configuration | General | Tree and List | Items in Tree and List | Show portable devices

also you may want to check the status of this:

Configuration | General | Refresh, Icons, History | Auto-Refresh | Detect portable devices