New License Key

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Seeing that key gen page now uses purchase date, the question that arises is: How will you handle time zone differences? Because date in Germany may not be same as users date...I don't think it'll affect me, but just wanted to bring up the issue...that's where a transaction ID has the advantage...but it's maybe much harder to track and control..
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

j_c_hallgren wrote:Seeing that key gen page now uses purchase date, the question that arises is: How will you handle time zone differences? Because date in Germany may not be same as users date...I don't think it'll affect me, but just wanted to bring up the issue...that's where a transaction ID has the advantage...but it's maybe much harder to track and control..
I know. But transaction ID was not possible because PayPal does give out different IDs to Buyer and Seller of a deal! How stupid!

The answer is: manually. If it does not work, write me a mail. I know it's a bit uncool, but when this one-time process is through, all legal users will have their little XYplorer reg data set updated, handy, and ready to rock, including their xydentity.