Old bug is back! (+new one)

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
jacky
XYwiki Master

Old bug is back! (+new one)

Post by jacky »

Hey,

So I did some searching, seems (thats a guess) when you added the VF being on another color (Marked Text color) you also bringed back a very old (TV3 times!!) little "bug" (or visual glitch) :!:

Having a VF on a root will show like this: "D:\\*.exe"

On a side note, I just noticed that when the current tab has a VF, and we duplicate a tab that is NOT the current one (ie right-click/New Tab on another tab) then the newly created tab does not show a VF in its title (normal) but the VF is indeed applied on the List (shown on statusbar)
Ctrl+Shift+J then "officially enables" the VF, so its added to the title, another one is needed to get rid of it ;)
Proud XYplorer Fanatic

admin
Site Admin

Re: Old bug is back! (+new one)

Post by admin »

jacky wrote:Having a VF on a root will show like this: "D:\\*.exe"
Ah yes. I changed the separator to "|" so this will be D:\|*.exe and D:\somefolder|*.exe now. Looks much better.
jacky wrote:On a side note, I just noticed that when the current tab has a VF, and we duplicate a tab that is NOT the current one (ie right-click/New Tab on another tab) then the newly created tab does not show a VF in its title (normal) but the VF is indeed applied on the List (shown on statusbar)
Ctrl+Shift+J then "officially enables" the VF, so its added to the title, another one is needed to get rid of it ;)
Yep, fixed!

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

I posted this on another thread as addendum but remembered this may a better place for it:

On tooltips, the separator still seems to be a "\" and not the "|" :roll:
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

j_c_hallgren wrote:On tooltips, the separator still seems to be a "" and not the "|" :roll:
ups.