Button trigers after maximazing XYplorer if cursors lands it

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Lare2

Button trigers after maximazing XYplorer if cursors lands it

Post by Lare2 »

XYplorer 7.90.0401

When you maximize XYplorer (by double clicking window title bar) and a button lands under the cursor it gets pushed.

See the animated gif below to see what i mean.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6325/c39965070362.gif
(backup image if above one doesn't work)

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: Button trigers after maximazing XYplorer if cursors lands it

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Lare2 wrote:When you maximize XYplorer (by double clicking window title bar) and a button lands under the cursor it gets pushed.

See the animated gif below to see what i mean.
Your GIF moves so quickly that it's hard to see what is going on...maybe a set of still 3-4 jpg's would be better?
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

Gandolf

Post by Gandolf »

Yes, confirmed, I've seen this before in other applications.

J.C.:
Size and position the window so that when you double-click on the title bar (to maximise the window) the mouse lands on a button in the maximised window - search is probably the safest and most obvious. If you have a screen magnifier (or other application) that gives you the screen co-ordinates of the mouse then it's easy to position the window.

Lare2

Post by Lare2 »

There's not that much going on. So basically it goes as follows

1.- I start with XYplorer in a state as below.

2.- I then decide to maximize the XYplorer window by double clicking the window title bar.

3.- When the XYplorer window goes full screen, and the cursor happens to land over a button on XYplorer, that button gets pushed or activated whichever is called. In this case it was the configuration one, that's why the configuration dialog window opens in the animation above, but could be whatever one happens to be under the cursor at that time.

Hopes this help to understand it.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lare2 wrote:XYplorer 7.90.0401

When you maximize XYplorer (by double clicking window title bar) and a button lands under the cursor it gets pushed.
Indeed, interesting bug and not easy to fix. But I made it. 8)

Lare2

Post by Lare2 »

Great work as always.

I don't post a lot here to avoid getting your attention away from DP refinement :D . But whenever i see a bug i feel obligated to report it. As you can see here :wink: