Can't double-click in My Computer

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
jacky
XYwiki Master

Can't double-click in My Computer

Post by jacky »

Hey,

Ok I 'm not sure wether this is a bug or something only happening to me, and it wasn't happening in previous version, but when I'm in My Computer (drives list) nothing happns when I double-click on a drive :?
If I press Enter it works, but double-click doesn't do anything anymore...

I'm pretty sure it used to work, but i couldn't tell since which version it stopped. Does that happens to anybode else :?:

BTW when we right click on the treeview view (blank zone), with the fav. files & specials folders links, I think a menu Local Drives, with what it said in it ;), could be nice, to go to another drive in one click :)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't double-click in My Computer

Post by admin »

jacky wrote:...nothing happns when I double-click on a drive :?
It will happen again next time. Mea culpa...
jacky wrote:BTW when we right click on the treeview view (blank zone), with the fav. files & specials folders links, I think a menu Local Drives, with what it said in it ;), could be nice, to go to another drive in one click :)
You think "features (=more!)" (because you are lazy), I think "space (=less!)" (because I'm overworked and want some pixels without a cause). Really, a drives menu for me is the prototypical feature overkill.

jacky
XYwiki Master

Post by jacky »

admin wrote:You think "features (=more!)" (because you are lazy), I think "space (=less!)" (because I'm overworked and want some pixels without a cause). Really, a drives menu for me is the prototypical feature overkill.
Yeah you're probably right :roll: Also right now since the double-click doesn't work when I go back to My Computer, it "screwed up" my way to usually work... :oops:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

jacky wrote:it "screwed up" my way to usually work... :oops:
Yes, I already learned that you're a faithful creature of habit :wink: (they say changing a habit once in a while is good for you mental freshness -- code name brain gym...)