Using Rename Special Menu on selected files, deselects them!

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
John Bee

Using Rename Special Menu on selected files, deselects them!

Post by John Bee »

Hi

If I have multiple files selected in the listview and then right-click and select anything from the Rename Special SubMenu, after the operation has completed, *all* files except one get de-selected. They should keep their selection status, especially if you want to do further operations on them.

John Bee

admin
Site Admin

Re: Using Rename Special Menu on selected files, deselects t

Post by admin »

A valid complaint, and I hope the fix is valid, too. :)

John Bee

Post by John Bee »

admin wrote:A valid complaint, and I hope the fix is valid, too. :)
Hi

No, No, not a complaint. I could never complain about Tracker. I only observe and inform. :wink:

Although, by now, you must think me being fixated on selected files this and selected files that. :wink:

By the way, you might want to think about the name TrackerV3 and it being v4 now. Maybe Tracker, or TrackerV or ... I wonder if it is confusing people when the name says V3 but the program is actually into V4. Just a thought :D

Anyway, thanks for adjusting this. Just keeps getting better and better. I've even gotten my friends to start using Tracker.

John Bee

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

John Bee wrote: By the way, you might want to think about the name TrackerV3 and it being v4 now. Maybe Tracker, or TrackerV or ... I wonder if it is confusing people when the name says V3 but the program is actually into V4. Just a thought.
True, but too late. The mistake was made 5 years ago when I stupidly named it TrackerV3. To rename www.trackerv3.com now would result in an communicational disaster. So we will have to live with a curiosity: TrackerV3 ver 4 ff.