Find Files - distorted layout

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Paulo-Brazil

Find Files - distorted layout

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

XYplorer 23.60.0100 in trial mode. I increased the font size of Main Contents to Segoe UI Semibold 11.25 bold. Maybe because of that, the Find Files window presents a distorted layout at the bottom -- please see the attached JPG figure. If I decrease the font size, the layout continues distorted.
Attachments
xyplorer-01.jpg
xyplorer-01.jpg (185.93 KiB) Viewed 453 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Find Files - distorted layout

Post by admin »

Well, it's simply too big. See Help:
Buttons and Labels: Choose the font (name and size) used for buttons and labels in the main window, i.e. all elements apart from Address Bar, Tabs, Tree, Catalog, and List. Use font size with care since larger sizes will surely mess up the layout.

Tip 1: You can control the size of this font using Ctrl+Wheel over the Status Bar. This is not only very practical but also gives you some intermediate fractional sizes that the standard font dialog does not offer.

Tip 2: The font size here should not be set larger than 10.5 (or rounded 10). Else the layout breaks and some letters get hard to read.
If you need bigger font sizes you should increase the custom text scaling in the global Windows display settings.

Paulo-Brazil

Re: Find Files - distorted layout

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

Thank you very much.