Hi, I am new here, sorry if there are similar questions asked,
I am using currently using
- Japanese Input Method(Google Japanese), Non-Standard but quite popular
- and Chinese Input Method(Weasel Input), Non-Standard but quite popular
- I am using Windows 10 Pro, 1909, with newest 20.90 XYplorer
- When I type characters like ｢➤｣, ｢➔｣, it seems to turn into ｢?｣
- It happens everywhere in XYplorer, in file list, or in Live Filter
will try else where if needed
- Pasting these characters into XYplorer cause no problem
- Existing characters in filenames are shown properly, too
- tried switching to other XYplorer UI language, no improvement
- tried Microsoft Pinyin(Standard Chinese Input), still no improvement
- tried pasting, works as mentioned above, but a little more work
- as the existing characters are shown properly, wonder if it is a bug?
- System-independent characters like ｢⇒｣｢→｣ are shown properly
Thank you so much
Things you’d like to miss in the future...
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Re: Garbled Unicode using Non-English Input Method(Sorry I made a duplicate thread, will delete later)
This problem will be history with the upcoming 64-bit version.