Icon image not working

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
kunkel321

Icon image not working

Post by kunkel321 »

Can someone please unzip this and see if you can view the icon images correctly?
temp icons.zip
(23.82 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
There are two icons, each should have a 128x128 image and a 16x16 one. In Window 10 Explorer (bottom of screenshot) and in all of my various icon editors, I can view them correctly, but in XYplorer (top of screenshot) the large image appears blank. This has occurred many times over the years and I've mostly just ignored it. I'd like to remedy it though....

I tried going to View > Caches > and refreshed the three different options. No luck.

Does this happen for other people too?

It seems to mostly happen with icons that were batch-created with a particular icon tool. So it certainly may be related to that tool. I haven't submitted a bug report there though... Because the problem only occurs in XY.

Ideas?
ste(phen|ve) kunkel

jupe

Re: Icon image not working

Post by jupe »

I get the same results as you, I'll move this thread to bug reports and maybe Don might get time to look into it.

kunkel321

Post by kunkel321 »

Thanks Jupe!
ste(phen|ve) kunkel

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Confirmed. These icons have an unusual format, but it seems to be legal. At the moment XY cannot handle this format. I'll care for it when I find some spare time...