Can't double click!?

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
rgdot

Can't double click!?

Post by rgdot »

This started with 19.4 and is still the case .01.
I am not sure how this is possible and if so how is it not reported yet (?) but I made a short video to show it.

If the 'Mouse up on folder icons' 'Folder contents preview' is checked double clicking on icon (large or not) doesn't work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJV13hzLdk

Win1064 1803

rgdot

Re: Can't double click!?

Post by rgdot »

Guess there is no interest, shrug, pretty sure 'regular' users will not like it when such a basic thing like double clicking doesn't behave as intended, but just as a FYI ... it happens on an unrelated computer too (friend running Win10 HP laptop, using 19.5 trial) and mine still as well with 19.5

highend

Post by highend »

How should
Configuration | Preview | Mouse Down Blow Up | Mouse Up on Folder Icons | [x] On left mouse up
NOT conflict with a double click?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

rgdot

Post by rgdot »

A feature that interferes with navigating to a subfolder is done intentionally?
If that's what you are saying there should be a notice when program is installed and/or that feature is enabled

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1) You can still double-click the caption.
2) OR: Use only this: Configuration | Preview | Mouse Down Blow Up | Mouse Up on Folder Icons | On right mouse up

rgdot

Post by rgdot »

1) Is a good method after you realize it's possible, but it is still a departure from normal (windows file explorer) experience for regular users.
2) That is what I will suggest to my friend if he buys, for me the feature is nice but for now I have unchecked Folder contents preview

Thanks for the replies :tup: