inputselect() with 32x32 icons

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
jupe

inputselect() with 32x32 icons

Post by jupe »

This isn't so much a bug report as a feature request, what happened is while browsing the forum I found the undocumented scripting command ::sysicons, 0; which I decided to try. Once that command is run successfully and the dialog closed, for the rest of the current session all the scripts I run that use inputselect() are displayed with 32x32 icons until I restart XYplorer then they go back to the smaller icons, and so after seeing my scripts run with the items all displayed with the larger icons I prefer that look in some cases like when there are minimal items in the list.

So I was wondering if you could make it so that it is possible to select 32x32 icons in the inputselect() command, maybe by adding another option to the style field so that I can force them to be the larger size but the default is still the smaller 16x16.

Also I doubt you want to devote anytime to it but I assume it is actually a minor bug that after running the ::sysicons, 0; it doesn't reset back to the normal size icons in the inputselect() but I am not really worried about that especially since its undocumented.

Here's a screenshot if it helps, I think it looks better like the image below than with the smaller items.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by jupe on 21 Oct 2017 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: inputselect() with 32x32 icons

Post by admin »

Hi and welcome to the club!

Interesting report (though the screenshot was missing :) ). I'll check that later.

Don

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bug fixed, wish granted. :cup:

jupe

Post by jupe »

Wow thanks, you're awesome. I'll take this opportunity to let you know how much I appreciate your work on XYplorer and can't give you enough praise of how good it is, I recommend it to anyone who will listen. The turn around on this request was extraordinary. Another bug I emailed you about recently before signing up to the forum you fixed near instantly too, it was the smart right click with the date in long format on clipboard bug, so thanks for that also. :biggrin:

Sorry about the screenshot not showing up initially, I tried doing it through OneDrive but something must've gone wrong, it worked on my end though, I just wasn't sure if I attach an image if it shows up inline automatically so I'll try it that way next time instead, I have edited and hopefully fixed the initial post now too.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yep, image is showing now.

And thanks. :D :cup: