Enabling the Age Circles in the Name column doesn't affect the checkboxes in Extra Columns

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
medder

Enabling the Age Circles in the Name column doesn't affect the checkboxes in Extra Columns

Post by medder »

When I turn the Age Circles and they are set to display in the Name column, the following happens:
[v] the "Name" column becomes wider to fit the Age Circles in (as it should)
[v] all the content to the right of the "Name" column is shifted to the right (as it should)
[x] but the check-boxes in the Extra column stay in the same place - hovering over the preceding column (as it should NOT)

Here the Age Circles are shown in the "Modified" column. Everything looks good.

2) The Age Circles are shown in the "Name" column.
Look at the check-boxes in the "Enc" column (Extra column, Type: checkbox)

Build 18.20.0200, Windows 7x64

PS1. I'm sorry for not hiding the vivid Label column and Size Circles (to make the screenshots clearer).
But these elements (shown or hidden) don't affect the behavior of Extra column check-boxes in any way.

PS2. Is it possible to change the ranges used for Size and Age Circles calculation?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Enabling the Age Circles in the Name column doesn't affect the checkboxes in Extra Columns

Post by admin »

Confirmed and fixed, thanks!
medder wrote:PS2. Is it possible to change the ranges used for Size and Age Circles calculation?
It's possible for Age Circles (hold CTRL and right-click any Age Circle...), but not (yet) for Size Circles.

medder

Re: Enabling the Age Circles in the Name column doesn't affect the checkboxes in Extra Columns

Post by medder »

admin wrote:
medder wrote:PS2. Is it possible to change the ranges used for Size and Age Circles calculation?
It's possible for Age Circles (hold CTRL and right-click any Age Circle...), but not (yet) for Size Circles.
Awesome! I've already found the corresponding INI property (AgeGraphicClasses) and Help topic. Ctrl+RClick is convenient.