Working Undo

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
WastedMoney

Working Undo

Post by WastedMoney »

G'day, I've had (owned) this product for over 3 years and still not getting a version that has a 100% 'Undo' function. Anything over more than 10 items (EG; either copying or moving) and the program either freezes or crashes. Please for the love of Mike, next version have a capable 'undo' option.

If this can't be done, whom should I contact to get a refund?

Cheers

highend

Re: Working Undo

Post by highend »

Crashes? Fine. Maybe you should have provided more details, e.g. a screenshot of that window +
a detailed description of the environment?

Try the same with a fresh instance of XY.
Make a video of it when you copy or move 11 items and then undo that action ending with the crash...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

[moved to bug reports. XY already has the undo feature]

Not sure exactly what's going wrong here, but I know XYplorer can go irresponsive when moving a large amount files in the range of >~2k items. However the operation does go on, and finishes properly if you wait.
Can you UNCHECK this option and see if the situation gets better? Configuration > File Operations > Custom Copy Operations > For cross-volume moves only
Icon Names | Onyx | Undocumented Commands | xypcre
[ this user is asleep ]

WastedMoney

Post by WastedMoney »

SammaySarkar wrote:[moved to bug reports. XY already has the undo feature]

Not sure exactly what's going wrong here, but I know XYplorer can go irresponsive when moving a large amount files in the range of >~2k items. However the operation does go on, and finishes properly if you wait.
Can you UNCHECK this option and see if the situation gets better? Configuration > File Operations > Custom Copy Operations > For cross-volume moves only
Thanks much for the non-verbose reply, appreciate it. :tup:

I'll give the 'waiting' option a chance first (suggestion on how long?) and then try the Config change. Will report back as to which works.

Cheers