android bugs

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
autocart

android bugs

Post by autocart »

Hi Don,

connecting to my android phone (samsung galaxy s5 with android v6.0.1, I get (so far) the following bugs:
1) when I navigate to the phone (I mostly do it by way of the breadcrumbs bar) but have not yet permitted access to the phone (on the phone's screen) then XY runs into a (never ending?) loop listing some kind of "name"-item over and over again (one can see the item count go up into the thousands and it keeps going up fast without end). I have to end the programm forcefully and restart.
2) when I finally manage to permit access before trying to navigate and I go to a folder in thumbs view, XY starts to create the thumbs, which is fine. Now, if I hit Esc in order to stop the thumbs creation, XY goes back up to the parent folder. If I go back into that folder a 2nd time then I can stop the thumbs creation with Esc and XY will stay in that folder, but the first attempt will go back to the parent.
3) stopping the thumbs creation, XY still reacts slowly until I can normally select items.

these bugs are around already for a while but I never wanted to bother reporting it. eventually, though, I now changed my mind about reporting.
If any of this can be improved, I would appreciate it. Regards, S.

admin
Site Admin

Re: android bugs

Post by admin »

I also have a phone with android v6.0.1, but I can see none of your bugs here. :?

autocart

Re: android bugs

Post by autocart »

Well, thx for trying. Sorry, that you have no problems with connecting to your phone. :mrgreen: