Search Template dialog doesn't always auto-close on load of template

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Jerry

Search Template dialog doesn't always auto-close on load of template

Post by Jerry »

Not a huge problem, but very recently I have been finding that the Search Template dialog doesn't always auto-close when I click on the Load Template button, like it always did in the past. Can't reproduce this; it just happens sporadically. The templated search does run, but the dialog stays up until I press the Close button. Perhaps it's related to recent changes to the button layout in that dialog? The inconsistent behavior is the real nuisance here, more than having to press the Close button after loading the template.

[Using 17.60.0001]
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Search Template dialog doesn't always auto-close on load of template

Post by admin »

Yep, there is was something fishy here indeed. Fix comes.

@signature
Can't fix that one, sorry.

Jerry

Re: Search Template dialog doesn't always auto-close on load of template

Post by Jerry »

admin wrote:@signature
Can't fix that one, sorry.
And for the moment, not a whole lot I can do either, but we're working on it! Hence, my apologies.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.