Can someone explain Mini Tree to me?

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Vocalpoint

Can someone explain Mini Tree to me?

Post by Vocalpoint »

Hello,

I started using this function last night and the way I read it - it should start "learning" my frequently stops and display just those stops. Last night I had maybe 5 folders on the tree and then shut down for the night.

I also understand that mini tree is supposed to pick right up where it left off - I was expecting my nice tight little five folder display to pop back up when I logged back in this morning.

But what I got was a fairly normal looking folder tree with many normal folders hanging off it. On my M drive (Media) - XY was displaying a few folders that I know I have not gone to yet (I just rebuilt this workstation over the weekend) so I am not understanding the display.

I thought if I have Mini Tree on - and go to 5 folders - that those 5 folders would be the only thing on the tree until I went to a 6th or 7th location?

Appreciate an explanation on how this works as I clearly missing something here.

VP

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can someone explain Mini Tree to me?

Post by admin »

You understood it correctly.

So why wasn't it saved as expected? Are you sure your other settings have been saved? (Is this ticked: Configuration | Startup & Exit | Save settings on exit)