Running /fresh starts with some previous tabs

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Jerry

Running /fresh starts with some previous tabs

Post by Jerry »

When I run XYplorer /fresh, I am seeing 3 previous tabs to the right of the This PC tab. That happens even if I first remove the Fresh subdirectory in my XY data folder. And the tab that appear aren't even the ones that were there when I last exited, even with saving. This shouldn't happen, right?
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

highend

Re: Running /fresh starts with some previous tabs

Post by highend »

And the paths of these tabs are (because /fresh starts with 4 predefined ones)?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

Jerry

Re: Running /fresh starts with some previous tabs

Post by Jerry »

highend wrote:And the paths of these tabs are (because /fresh starts with 4 predefined ones)?

Ok, that explains it then. It's the predefined tabs: This PC, Documents, Downloads, and <user>. What tricked me was the Downloads folder which appears as U:\jerry\download because I relocated Downloads to that custom location.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.