Toggle Info Panel Min/Max Size

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
Millzey

Toggle Info Panel Min/Max Size

Post by Millzey »

Right clicking on the status bar no longer toggles the info panel min/max size. It bring up a context menu with "show Panel, Wide Panel, etc"

Its been a long time since this worked for me, and I enjoy this shortcut - but the manual states in the latest version:

Customize Keyboard Shortcuts page:

Last Size/Minimize Info Panel
Toggle the panel height between minimum height and last user selected height (by dragging the splitter). The same can be achieved by right-clicking the status bar.
Shortcut: Alt+F12

And on the Keyboard Shortcuts and Mouse Tricks page:

Dbl-Click on Splitter Toggle Info Panel min/max size.

Neither of these action work for me. I tried using a 6px splitter and disabling status bar buttons.

Current version is 17.00.2

admin
Site Admin

Re: Toggle Info Panel Min/Max Size

Post by admin »

1) The same can be achieved by right-clicking the status bar. -- Here the help is wrong, thanks for the hint.

2) Dbl-Click on Splitter Toggle Info Panel min/max size. -- Here the app is wrong, will be fixed in next version.

Wombo

Post by Wombo »

Double clicking on the splitter to show Info Panel doesn't work on a fresh install and I can't locate the config setting for it.

I have found in the ini file setting ClickSBToggleIP=0 and manually set it to 1 and it does work.

Is there still a standard setting somewhere in UI for this that I'm missing?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, that's the only way. (The previous UI setting has been downgraded to a mere tweak in v16.30.0012 - 2016-03-03 20:27)

Welcome to the club anyway,
Don