Indonesian

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
Anselma

Re: Indonesian

Post by Anselma »

• Codepage to what? Another single word for filename? What about CodepageName=CodepageValue[,RecordSize]) then? How should I treat them?
  • I suspect I don't have to translate XYplorer Classic as well?
  • What about MRU? Leave it intact or can it be changed into PSD?
  • <$mode> at ms.2090 is previewed to by drag-and-drop. Shouldn't I manually translate it into something like "dengan seret dan jatuhkan"?
  • AccessControl, is it the same as Access Control?
  • <$fileop> and <$fileopverb>, respectively they are previewed to Copy and Move. Shouldn't I manually translate it into something like "Salin" and "Pindah"?
  • What does tabwise mean? I always have problems with any -wise suffixed words.
  • NewItems folder on kd.0504. Is it a filename, like TabSetNew previously?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

• Codepage to what? Another single word for filename? What about CodepageName=CodepageValue[,RecordSize]) then? How should I treat them?
    Hm, there should be a word for "Codepage" in Indonesian, else leave it as "Codepage".
  • I suspect I don't have to translate XYplorer Classic as well?
    Correct, leave it as "XYplorer Classic".
    I don't know if Indonesians will understand PSD.
  • <$mode> at ms.2090 is previewed to by drag-and-drop. Shouldn't I manually translate it into something like "dengan seret dan jatuhkan"?
    No, leave "<$mode>".
  • AccessControl, is it the same as Access Control?
    Yes.
  • <$fileop> and <$fileopverb>, respectively they are previewed to Copy and Move. Shouldn't I manually translate it into something like "Salin" and "Pindah"?
    No, leave the variables as they are.
  • What does tabwise mean? I always have problems with any -wise suffixed words.
    It means "per tab" or "tab by tab".
  • NewItems folder on kd.0504. Is it a filename, like TabSetNew previously?
    Yes, it's a filename.

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

admin wrote:
    Hm, there should be a word for "Codepage" in Indonesian, else leave it as "Codepage".
There are Codepage and Code page. I take them the same and translate them to "Sandi Karakter". But I suppose it doesn't apply to CodepageName=CodepageValue[,RecordSize]).

While PBD, not PSD, is abbreviation of "Paling Barusan Digunakan", equal to "Most Recently Used" in Indonesian.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Anselma wrote:
admin wrote:
There are Codepage and Code page. I take them the same and translate them to "Sandi Karakter". But I suppose it doesn't apply to CodepageName=CodepageValue[,RecordSize]).

While PBD, not PSD, is abbreviation of "Paling Barusan Digunakan", equal to "Most Recently Used" in Indonesian.
Ok, that was a flaw by me. Both mean the same, so "Sandi Karakter" is okay for both.

For me PSD is "photoshop document" :), but if it's commonly used in Indonesia for "Paling Barusan Digunakan", surely you can use it.

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

OK. Attached is my completed work for the moment. I would not argue if there might be any typos or perplexed translations, I will correct them on the fly. A powerful file manager like XYplorer is a type of application I can never fully grasp on.

I feel so exhausted now. If anything can wrap it up, it will be y2kusuma pops up out of nowhere and thank me for all the things he had started. :P
Attachments
Indonesian.zip
(185.84 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Brilliant! :appl: :appl: :appl: :cup: :cup: :cup:

Thanks much!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Oh, by the way, I hate to shock you, but in the meantime the next version (8.36) has come out! See here: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic. ... 247#p92247 Just in case you are bored... ;)

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

No problem. I find that no matter how exhausting building a translation from scratch is, maintaining it is always entertaining. I had been wondering for a week why it didn't automatically upgrade to 8.36, though, but turned out I had to upgrade to XYplorer 13 in advance.

BTW Don, I need to ask you to change the name of the translator displayed on the Languages page with the name as credited within the file.
Attachments
Indonesian_8.36.zip
(186.44 KiB) Downloaded 258 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks! OK, I will change the name.

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

Great! Indonesian 8.37 attached. Now I seem to be the first one to submit update.
Attachments
Indonesian_8.37.zip
(186.92 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yeah, thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, you have forgotten the last item in this text:

Show Icons,Column Drag,Multiple Select,Full Row Select,Highlight Sorted Column,Show Line Numbers,Autosize Columns,Show Grid,Highlight Focused Item,Highlight Selected Rows,Rename On Slow Double-Click,Hide Extensions,Sticky Selection,Manual Sorting,Checkbox Selection

After pressing F11 in ITT you see it clearly:
Show Icons|--|Tampilkan Ikon
Column Drag|--|Seret Kolom
Multiple Select|--|Pilih Ganda
Full Row Select|--|Pilih Baris Lengkap
Highlight Sorted Column|--|Sorot Kolom Terpilah
Show Line Numbers|--|Tampilkan Nomor Baris
Autosize Columns|--|Otoukur Kolom
Show Grid|--|Tampilkan Kisi
Highlight Focused Item|--|Sorot Butir Berfokus
Highlight Selected Rows|--|Sorot Baris yang Dipilih
Rename On Slow Double-Click|--|Ganti Nama dengan Klik Dua Kali Lambat
Hide Extensions|--|Sembunyikan Ekstensi
Sticky Selection|--|Pilihan Lengket
Manual Sorting|--|Pilah Manual
Checkbox Selection|--|

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

I don't know why I missed this one out. I thought this is a line that has been removed from Reference 8.37. Right, reupload then.

Moreover, in the future, I won't be so prompt in submitting updates as I prefer to use a stable release to beta builds. I am sure you will understand, Don.
Attachments
Indonesian_8.37.zip
(186.93 KiB) Downloaded 265 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for the correction! But it is still not 100%: When in ITT you click menu View | Show only "Partially Translated" and View | Show only "Mostly Translated" you see what's missing. I think some of them are already translated but you did not click "Apply" yet.
Anselma wrote:Moreover, in the future, I won't be so prompt in submitting updates as I prefer to use a stable release to beta builds. I am sure you will understand, Don.
I don't really understand. Did you have a problem with a beta version?

Anselma

Post by Anselma »

I suspect they got modified by an external application as I remember I have saved them upon completion of 8.35. No wonder the ALL FINISHED! message did not appear this time.

Don wrote:I don't really understand. Did you have a problem with a beta version?
I am not enough a tech-savvy to use any BETAs. It is just not my preference.
Attachments
Indonesian_8.37.zip
(186.9 KiB) Downloaded 262 times