Russian

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
DmFedorov

Re: Russian

Post by DmFedorov »

I didn't find it.
I like to see where there is that I translate. Otherwise it is blind translation.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote:I didn't find it.
I like to see where there is that I translate. Otherwise it is blind translation.
Is that the reason why you marked all your translations as "mostly translated" (yellow)?

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

No, I just accidentally clicked the wrong item in the menu.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote:No, I just accidentally clicked the wrong item in the menu.
OK, since many weeks now the Russian translation is all yellow and stuck at 98%. I can quickly adjust this, make it all green and 100%. Shall I do it for you?

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I can do it myself. Just pressed all the time the same, I got used. You know that I translate with a separate program, and then XY specifies the percentage of strings that does not coincide with the English text.
But 100% is an impossible digit. Some lines do not need not be translated. Such as keyboard shortcuts (Ctr, Alt).
Formally, the translation of course 100%. You can do it, if you can replace this =00, to other value.
--------------------
On the other hand the number of lines that I have not seen slowly decreases. Now it is 448.

And in this version you have deleted
[messages].creating thumbs stopped by ESC
It was the real message in StatBar3 in ViewMode Thumb after ESC.

-------
Verraten sie mir wo ist
[messages].Customize File Icons

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would do this only once, of course. But if you continue using other software for translation instead of ITT then I cannot help you. I hardly have (paying) users from Russia and there is no feedback on the translation at all. So let's say: Everybody in Russia seems to be fine with the "yellow" translation.

I cannot answer your question since I have no idea how you are searching for strings in the compiled EXE (nor do I understand why). I don't care and have no time for this. Believe me, the string is there. :)

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

You know perfectly well that this is a pure formality. Color.
Next time I'll do as you wish. Everything will be 100% and will be the color you want. I never paid attention to color. Now I will.
----------
I've always believed you. Isn't it?

"I cannot answer your question since I have no idea how you are searching for strings in the compiled EXE (nor do I understand why)"

The answer is simple. I do not see this line, with my eyes. Now i don't search in exe. The search in Exe I did before your lng file.

And why...
Imagine that translation consists entirely of lines that I would never see. It is ok?
------------
Ok. In Dopus such lines - 1300 from 9500

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ah, you mean where is the line in the GUI, right?! It's the title of the Customize File Icons dialog. (I was confused because you seem to use so many exotic ways for translating. Therefore I was sure you wanted to find the line in the EXE.)

Yellow has a meaning: "unfinished." And the 98% will make some people unhappy I guess. I was just wondering why you never completed it. Then I saw it is only because you don't care about colors. LOL. The translation is finished but the colors say it is not.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote:You know perfectly well that this is a pure formality. Color.
Next time I'll do as you wish. Everything will be 100% and will be the color you want. I never paid attention to color. Now I will.
Note that turning yellow to green is currently not possible in an automatic way thru ITT. So you would have to press a button 1000s of times manually. However, I can do the job here in 5 seconds. Let me know if I should do it!

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

admin wrote:It's the title of the Customize File Icons dialog.
Thank you. I don't know why, but I have not seen this.
admin wrote:Note that turning yellow to green is currently not possible in an automatic way thru ITT. So you would have to press a button 1000s of times manually. However, I can do the job here in 5 seconds. Let me know if I should do it!
I will make it with Np++ (replace 00| to 01|)
Now i have prepared the update. (there was many places from Old hard-coded translation, that I only now have checked with office Word). Everything will be as you said, I mean Color.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I have updated the lng-file.
Only 14 lines is not Green. I don't know how to translate them. First I must see them, then translate. May be variants of translation.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote:I have updated the lng-file.
Only 14 lines is not Green. I don't know how to translate them. First I must see them, then translate. May be variants of translation.
Thanks!

AltGr is a keyboard key.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I know but I cannot see this key if I make it in Customize Keyboard Shortcuts - dialogue.
AltGr must be a right Alt key.
Can you?
I have notebook with all keys.
AltGr - nobody knows. therefor it need translation.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote:I know but I cannot see this key if I make it in Customize Keyboard Shortcuts - dialogue.
AltGr must be a right Alt key.
Can you?
I have notebook with all keys.
AltGr - nobody knows. therefor it need translation.
Yes, it is right of the space key (at least on my keyboard). Functionally it is equivalent to Ctrl+Alt. Don't you have that key on Russian keyboards?

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I have, but I don't see the Altgr. I see Alt+Ctrl, not Altgr if I press the right Alt key with anybody ather key.
In this case I have English (International) keyboard.
With Russian keyboard I see the Alt+ other key value, if I press right Alt key.