Russian

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Russian

Post by admin »

Just checked: "AltGr" is never used in the app. (I just added it for completeness). So you don't have to translate it. Simply make it green.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Russian.lng v_8.29

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Ich denke es wird ganz und gar nicht schlimm, wenn Sie ersinnen etwas was wird mir zeigen dass neue version von lng-file hat gekommen. Sonst ich muss immer pruffen.
vielleicht irgendwo in ini, wo ich kann es ticken und nach dem mit option "Check for updates on startup" ich werde bekommen so eine nachricht.

Mit email es wäre auch nicht schlimm.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Don't you get automatic emails from the thread "BETA version (with detailed history information)"?

Thanks for the translation!

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

admin wrote:Don't you get automatic emails from the thread "BETA version (with detailed history information)"?
Hab probiert. es ist zu viel. Will nur mit lng-file. Ich denke alle andere (wieviel gibt es da? 10..20 leute) werden mir zustimmen.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Zuviel?

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

naturlich. Ich bekomme nachrichten bei jede neue version. Und ich muss deshalb lesen ob es trifft lng-file oder nicht.
Aber lng-version änderung passiert kaum ein mal pro 10-20 neue version.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK, I'll see. I'll add a sticky topic the MLS forum.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Thanks

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I have Subscribed topic "New MLS Reference File Released".

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Wenn da (in "New MLS Reference File Released" topic) wird ungefähr wie hier, es wäre echt gut!
Es macht absolut und fixierte Ordnung.
Auf jeden fall für nue elementen zeigen wo es ist. (Gehe davon aus, dass alte Orte sind bekannt)

Beispiel für v_8.29
New
--------------
Enable Custom File Icons
_(btn0109_Enable Custom File Icons/_сµ)
Go to Icons Folder
_(btn0109_Enable Custom File Icons/_сµ)
Enable Custom File Icons
_(btn0109_Enable Custom File Icons/_btnName)
All|Executable|Icon
_(#605;/browse (btn) after creating new item/_type of file )
Drop-down Lists
_(Controls and More/_Tag)
Select matc&h on drop down
_(Controls and More/Drop-down Lists/_checkbox)

Changes
------------
Examples:\n *.png>C:\Programs\Viewer\Viewer.exe\n *.png;*.jpg>C:\Programs\Viewer\Viewer.exe [more than one pattern, separated by ;]\n *.png>..\Viewer\Viewer.exe [relative to the application path]\n *.txt>%windir%\Notepad.exe [environment variables allowed]\n *.txt>notepad [registered applications need base name only]\n *.>notepad [matches files with no extension]\n *\code\><xydata>\Icons\Code.ico [matches all folders named 'code']\n C:\CONFIG.SYS>Desktop\Icons\Warn.ico [assign icon to a specific file]\n D:\><xydata>\Icons\Black.ico\n %computer%>Desktop\Icons\Computer.ico
Examples:\n *.png>C:\Programs\Viewer\Viewer.exe\n *.png;*.jpg>C:\Programs\Viewer\Viewer.exe [more than one pattern, separated by ;]\n *.png>?:\Viewer\Viewer.exe [relative to the application drive]\n *.txt>%windir%\Notepad.exe [environment variables allowed]\n *.txt>notepad [registered applications need base name only]\n *.>notepad [matches files with no extension]\n code\>C:\Icons\Code.ico [matches all folders named 'code']\n readme.txt>rtfm.ico [assign icon to files of a certain name]\n C:\CONFIG.SYS>Warn.ico [assign icon to a specific file]\n D:\>Black.ico [assign icon to a specific drive]\n %computer%>Computer.ico [assign icon to a special folder]

The first <#> <icon;~s> ordered by index
<#> <icon;~s> ordered by index

&Batch Rename...,&RegExp Rename...,&Search and Replace...,&Keep Particular Characters...,Set &Extension...,Edit &Item Names...,-,A* A*.*,Aaa Aa.*,aaa aa.aaa,AAA AA.AAA,*.aaa,*.AAA,-,Spaces to _,_ to Spaces,Remove Diacritics,Convert to ASCII,-,UrlEscape (Space > %20 ...),UrlUnescape (%20 > Space ...),&Unicode to UTF-8,UTF-&8 to Unicode,-
&Batch Rename...,&RegExp Rename...,&Search and Replace...,&Keep Particular Characters...,Set &Extension...,Edit &Item Names...,-,A* A*.aaa,Aaa Aa.aaa,aaa aa.aaa,AAA AA.AAA,*.aaa,*.AAA,-,Spaces to _,_ to Spaces,Remove Diacritics,Convert to ASCII,-,UrlEscape (Space > %20 ...),UrlUnescape (%20 > Space ...),&Unicode to UTF-8,UTF-&8 to Unicode,-

Refresh &List Icons
Refresh &Icons

Refresh the cache for the icons used in the List.
Refresh all displayed file and folder icons.

Delitions
------------
Download failed:
icon size (<#>x<#>)
Refresh &Catalog Icons
Last edited by DmFedorov on 15 May 2013 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Russian.lng v_8.30

------------
New

Show Times in &UTC
_(Tools|Customize List|Date Column Format|Show Times in UTC/ •#454)
Show all file times in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
_(Tools|Customize List|Date Column Format|Show Times in UTC/_(ShftF9_Description)#454)

Changes (old, then new)

all parallel background jobs completed
all parallel background jobs completed, <#> <job;~s> <remains;remain> queued
_(statBar 3)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks!

It would be helpful if you would attach the version to your LNG file: Russian.lng ---> Russian_8.30.lng

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

admin wrote:It would be helpful if you would attach the version to your LNG file: Russian.lng ---> Russian_8.30.lng
Ok, I will make it.

It would be helpful too if you would attach the information (as it is in two examples above) in your topic "New MLS Reference File Released"
At the release-time you know exactly by heart where is the new lines in GUI XYplorer.
------------
Imagine that I was sick or or something like that and I need to change the translation for a long period. It is very difficult to find where exactly are the new changes in the GUI.

If you give this information (as above) it will be a minutes to bring the translation to the latest state.
Otherwise, I need to read the history of beta versions and try to find out information from there. But often there I will find not information itself (where is it in GUI) but only a hint of where it can be.
After this i must make blind translation or search further.
--------------------
It is a real situation. Today more than a half of translators are in the version before last, and some even in version 8.24.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My goal is to give sufficient contextual hints along with the items. All necessary information should be contained in reference.lng.