Russian

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Russian

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote: 25 Dec 2018 00:27 I recently discovered that at the end of the report by copying and backuping I see text ".. | None:"
Not sure where that is. Could you please post a screenshot?

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

Example as Part of full report (XY v 19.50.0004). It happens by canceling e.g backup:

Backup from 05.01.2019 6:09:10

To: C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\

Files processed: 16 of 654 (16 new, 0 over, 0 skip, 1 unverified), 163 dir
Bytes copied: 10,55 MB of 965,57 MB
Transfer rate: 6,10 MB/sec (incl. byte-to-byte verification)
Created folders: 163
Remarks: Backup canceled after 3,10 secs (verified)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processed files:

New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\Admin.ini -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\Admin.ini | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\CatalogDefault.dat -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\CatalogDefault.dat | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\ContextMenu64.exe -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\ContextMenu64.exe | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\LicenseXY.txt -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\LicenseXY.txt | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\ReadmeXY.txt -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\ReadmeXY.txt | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\SessionManager.ini -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\SessionManager.ini | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\SessionManager.xys -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\SessionManager.xys | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\tab_1.ini -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\tab_1.ini | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XY_What’s New.mht -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XY_What’s New.mht | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYcopy.exe -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYcopy.exe | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer - What’s New.htm -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer - What’s New.htm | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer Website.url -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer Website.url | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer.chm -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer.chm | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe | None:
New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer.url -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer.url | None:
INCOMPLETE (unverified) New C:\p_soft\XYplorer\XYplorer_19.10.0.207.exe -> C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\XYplorer_19.10.0.207.exe

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created folders:

CreateDir C:\p_soft\_дляЭксп\XYplorer\

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, got it!

In future you will see "| byte-to-byte" instead of "| None:".

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

I have another old flaw in language support.
It is always visible in Windows 7 after the user puts a checkbox "Back to English (from Russian)" and then unchecks that box.
After these two actions in many places instead of the Russian text is visible AbraCadabra: I see Russian text in 1252 encoding instead of 1251 encoding
(for example in Configuration | Shell Integration instead of text "Вам нужны права администратора для изменения этих настроек"="You need administrator rights to alter the following settings." I see "Âàì íóæíû ïðàâà àäìèíèñòðàòîðà äëÿ èçìåíåíèÿ ýòèõ íàñòðîåê"
The same thing happens in the info panel:
in Version tab (after File version: "file type has no version info"-"тип файла не имеет Инфо о версии"="òèï ôàéëà íå èìååò Èíôî î âåðñèè"),
in Preview tab (such strings as Type: Тип: = Òèï:, Decoded as: Декодировано как: = Äåêîäèðîâàíî êàê: ....)
in Row view tab ( the same for Dos file: XX bytes, Ascii view ....)

An incorrect display is visible until the next restart of XY. Perhaps that is why no one on such a trifle did not complain.

However, I just bought a new computer and there such an incorrect display happens all the time.
OS = windows 10 pro. And 64-bit windows.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, I'll check that.

A question concerning your translation. This apostrophe/single quote after элем, is that correct? (It confuses my parser)

Code: Select all

co.0109=01|<item;~s>|--|<n5:элем'|~т;~та;~тов>

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

co.0109=01|<item;~s>|--|<n5:элем'|~т;~та;~тов>
Yea - that is abbreviation, I can not use it, but until now, there were no problems.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote: 05 Jan 2019 13:27 co.0109=01|<item;~s>|--|<n5:элем'|~т;~та;~тов>
Yea - that is abbreviation, I can not use it, but until now, there were no problems.
Sorry, my fault. Wrong analysis. All is okay. :tup:

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

CHM; idh_colorfilters.htm
under Factory Defaults (For reference, the following Instant Color Filters are supplied by factory default.)
string
"Executables" *.exe;*.bat;*.cmd;*.com;*.scr>804000,FFFFAA
must be
"Common Executables"....

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

v19.50.0105 ! MLS: Language switch did not work alright in Russian. Tried a fix.

Windows7
info-pane it got worse. Almost all lines began to be shown in 1252 encoding after switching in English and than to russian.
64-bit
the same plus in configuration now not one place, but too many places.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

CHM...\idh_scripting_comref.htm
The latest installer is downloaded to the TEMP folder (%temp%). ...

but already in v19.30.0003/8.103 2018-10-31_19:18
* Portability: Up to now XYplorer was using the system temp path (%TEMP%) in a couple of situations. Not anymore! Now it uses its own temp path under the application data folder. This will bring you there "<xydata>\Temp".

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote: 05 Jan 2019 23:41 v19.50.0105 ! MLS: Language switch did not work alright in Russian. Tried a fix.

Windows7
info-pane it got worse. Almost all lines began to be shown in 1252 encoding after switching in English and than to russian.
64-bit
the same plus in configuration now not one place, but too many places.
Wow, needs some deep mediatation... :maf:

PS: and thanks for the HELP errors.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DmFedorov wrote: 05 Jan 2019 13:01 I have another old flaw in language support.
It is always visible in Windows 7 after the user puts a checkbox "Back to English (from Russian)" and then unchecks that box.
After these two actions in many places instead of the Russian text is visible AbraCadabra: I see Russian text in 1252 encoding instead of 1251 encoding
(for example in Configuration | Shell Integration instead of text "Вам нужны права администратора для изменения этих настроек"="You need administrator rights to alter the following settings." I see "Âàì íóæíû ïðàâà àäìèíèñòðàòîðà äëÿ èçìåíåíèÿ ýòèõ íàñòðîåê"
The same thing happens in the info panel:
in Version tab (after File version: "file type has no version info"-"тип файла не имеет Инфо о версии"="òèï ôàéëà íå èìååò Èíôî î âåðñèè"),
in Preview tab (such strings as Type: Тип: = Òèï:, Decoded as: Декодировано как: = Äåêîäèðîâàíî êàê: ....)
in Row view tab ( the same for Dos file: XX bytes, Ascii view ....)

An incorrect display is visible until the next restart of XY. Perhaps that is why no one on such a trifle did not complain.

However, I just bought a new computer and there such an incorrect display happens all the time.
OS = windows 10 pro. And 64-bit windows.
In the next beta (v19.50.0107) some of these should work better.

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

admin wrote: 07 Jan 2019 10:51 In the next beta (v19.50.0107) some of these should work better.
It works better.

In win7/32bit I see encoding 1252 only after "back to English, back to russian" and only in two places:

Info-pane/Version:
-against Type: Application=Ïðèëîæåíèå
-against File flags: (None)=(Íåò)

Info-pane/Properties:
-against Size: bytes=áàéò
-against Space used: bytes,clusters=áàéò,êëàñòåðà

in win10,64bit the same, but all the time, without "back to English, back to russian"
-----------------------
Tip by hovering to such 1252-lines shows me russian text

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good. That will be fixed in the next beta. :tup:

DmFedorov

Post by DmFedorov »

win10, 64 bit (not win7 32 bit)
after using checkbox "enable dark mode" you will see too many places in 1252 encoding in Configuration and in info pane.
v19.50.0107