Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
yiohar
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 May 2021 05:09

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by yiohar »

zhchgao wrote: 31 May 2021 01:30
admin wrote: 30 May 2021 14:23
zhchgao wrote: 30 May 2021 14:13
admin wrote: 30 May 2021 09:38 @zhchgao: I see you posted ChineseSimplified_8.131.lng in the other thread, that's great! But please put the download link into this thread here.

Does your version include the corrections by yiohar?
Yes, it includes yiohar's correction, and also corrected two of the errors.
Thanks! I see there are a LOT of changes compared to ChineseSimplified_8.130.lng. For example, all sentence final periods "。" have been replaced by a simple dot ".", right? And you or yiohar decided not to translate "Enter" (Enter key) but keep the English word, right?
Yes it is. If problems are discovered in the process, slowly revise them if you have time.
Thank you for your affirmation. Maybe these words will not make any difference in the translation, but some words are obviously machine translation, and you will feel something is missing when you read it. Just like when we look at a person, we think he is as handsome as a suit and leather. But in the end, it was discovered that he only wore a pair of slippers, which was very uncoordinated. Of course, I know that it’s not good to evaluate other people’s results in this way. After all, I am also a translator of other software. My work is like my own child. It is inevitable to feel sad to be evaluated by others.

In fact, letting go is to see that the official attitude is only to wait for the original author's evaluation. I am quite unhappy. After all, what I have done is in vain. However, thinking about the first translation software five years ago, some people said that my translation was not good at that time, and I was relieved to think about it. After all, the original author was not easy, and everyone’s results were difficult, and they all needed to grow. I am very fortunate that the manager of the software company gave me the affirmation that I will be still working with them.

Actually, I don’t plan to come to the xyplorer forum. I just followed a translation of a software. When I sorted out the files, I found that the words and sentences of xyplorer felt very familiar and changed. I opened the language file and found that I modified it last time. I was pleasantly surprised. Also see your affirmation here. thank you. I have been very busy and tired recently, and I hardly have much time to surf the Internet, but I am very happy to see your comments, thank you again. It's nice to meet you, good night and good dreams

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

yiohar wrote: 02 Jun 2021 16:44 ...

I admit that I did not translate enter, because even in China, enter is written on our keyboard, not 回车.
。 Change to. , The reason is that the page is more concise and beautiful. The quality of a software is very important for its ui appearance.

I have also translated several other software, and I have changed it many times at the beginning. I feel this is normal, because even if the translation is correct, it is time to make moderate changes according to the context and operating habits, which will make users more Feel comfortable. Like nothing to do inside, it feels very blunt, why not say that you didn’t choose the item and method to operate, it seems to respect the user more
I agree with your reasoning. Thank you!
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

yiohar
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 May 2021 05:09

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by yiohar »

admin wrote: 02 Jun 2021 17:36
yiohar wrote: 02 Jun 2021 16:44 ...

I admit that I did not translate enter, because even in China, enter is written on our keyboard, not 回车.
。 Change to. , The reason is that the page is more concise and beautiful. The quality of a software is very important for its ui appearance.

I have also translated several other software, and I have changed it many times at the beginning. I feel this is normal, because even if the translation is correct, it is time to make moderate changes according to the context and operating habits, which will make users more Feel comfortable. Like nothing to do inside, it feels very blunt, why not say that you didn’t choose the item and method to operate, it seems to respect the user more
I agree with your reasoning. Thank you!
add ms.3117=01|word wrap enabled|--|自动换行已启用
Attachments
ChineseSimplified.lng
(875.89 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

Uploaded, thanks!
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

yiohar
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 May 2021 05:09

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by yiohar »

admin wrote: 04 Jun 2021 12:49Uploaded, thanks!
06.0844=(0285)lbl.caption:01|Character to &replace invalid characters in dropped messages|
06.0901=(0443)lbl.caption:01|Dropped Messages|
ms.0885=01|Drop Now?
ms.0888=01|Dropped Message
ms.1252=01|Image drop failed.|--|拖放图像失败.

Hello, can you explain the meaning of these terms? I don’t know too well, and I corrected a few new vocabulary today.
Attachments
ChineseSimplified.lng
(875.88 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

Note that I uploaded a corrected version yesterday. Whenever you post new versions they must be based on the latest uploaded version otherwise we get split histories.
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

yiohar
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 May 2021 05:09

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by yiohar »

admin wrote: 05 Jun 2021 10:57 Note that I uploaded a corrected version yesterday. Whenever you post new versions they must be based on the latest uploaded version otherwise we get split histories.
Attachments
ChineseSimplified.lng
(875.86 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

Uploaded, thanks! :tup:
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

alhagi
Posts: 15
Joined: 28 Oct 2020 14:32

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by alhagi »

ChineseSimplified_8.132.lng
(878.92 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Adapt to ver 22.00

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

Thanks!
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

yiohar
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 May 2021 05:09

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by yiohar »

alhagi wrote: 04 Jul 2021 11:39 ChineseSimplified_8.132.lng
Adapt to ver 22.00
你之前的翻译存在一些错误,在此之前,我邮件联系过你,我也修改过,而且有一些翻译过于生硬。我希望你能进行修改,毕竟这款软件中国用户并不少。我也是其他软件的中国民间翻译,我知道这样的回复很不礼貌,但是我希望你能让它变得更完美,就比如shell和drop,在不同情况下翻译是不一样的,而不是单纯的一个意思。

jiangzhenjerry
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Feb 2020 19:07

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by jiangzhenjerry »

yiohar wrote: 06 Jul 2021 15:49
alhagi wrote: 04 Jul 2021 11:39 ChineseSimplified_8.132.lng
Adapt to ver 22.00
你之前的翻译存在一些错误,在此之前,我邮件联系过你,我也修改过,而且有一些翻译过于生硬。我希望你能进行修改,毕竟这款软件中国用户并不少。我也是其他软件的中国民间翻译,我知道这样的回复很不礼貌,但是我希望你能让它变得更完美,就比如shell和drop,在不同情况下翻译是不一样的,而不是单纯的一个意思。
If alhagi didn't incorporate your changes, I think you can provide your own version here as an alternative. :tup:

alhagi
Posts: 15
Joined: 28 Oct 2020 14:32

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by alhagi »

jiangzhenjerry wrote: 06 Jul 2021 22:39
yiohar wrote: 06 Jul 2021 15:49
alhagi wrote: 04 Jul 2021 11:39 ChineseSimplified_8.132.lng
Adapt to ver 22.00
你之前的翻译存在一些错误,在此之前,我邮件联系过你,我也修改过,而且有一些翻译过于生硬。我希望你能进行修改,毕竟这款软件中国用户并不少。我也是其他软件的中国民间翻译,我知道这样的回复很不礼貌,但是我希望你能让它变得更完美,就比如shell和drop,在不同情况下翻译是不一样的,而不是单纯的一个意思。
If alhagi didn't incorporate your changes, I think you can provide your own version here as an alternative. :tup:
Yiohar continue with the subsequent translations. I will not be involved.

jslzz
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Apr 2021 10:23

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文 8.134

Post by jslzz »

MultiLingualSupportVersion=8.134
XYplorerVersion=22.20.0200
Attachments
ChineseSimplified.lng
简体中文 ChineseSimplified 8.134
(879.81 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 52010
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Win8.1 @100%, Win10 @100%
Contact:

Re: Chinese (Simplified) 简体中文

Post by admin »

Thanks!
FAQ | XY News RSS | XY Twitter | Stay home! 🎸 Or wear a mask! 😷

Post Reply