Clipboard Manager

What other productivity software are you working with...
Karl M

Clipboard Manager

Post by Karl M »

For many years I'm using Ditto by Scott Brogden and Kevin Edwards as my favourite Windows Clipboard Manager.

It's free (can't believe it) and it works absolutely great. I think it's far the best Clipboard Manager available.

I'm always using the beta versions from here.

tux.

Re: Clipboard Manager

Post by tux. »

A have been using ArsClip for a while now. Ctrl+Shift+V opens a menu which allows you to paste one of the latest x clipboarded things into the current place. The item you choose will automatically be put on top again, thus available by Ctrl+V instantly. Great freeware!

pjbw

Post by pjbw »

I have used free Clipboard Magic from CyberMatrix for ages. No reasons to change.

xyrobert2013

Post by xyrobert2013 »

Note in PCMagazine's Best Software of 2012 article, there's a Clipboard category:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2381535,00.asp

MarioUnoDueTre

Post by MarioUnoDueTre »

Some years ago i wrote a simple c++ app similar to ClipX but i use ClipMate -> http://www.thornsoft.com/

cacoolee

Post by cacoolee »

Suggest me some good gadgets for windows 7? I have a heat,cpu usage meters.clipboard manager and slide show gadgets.What are other useful ones?

armsys

Post by armsys »

I use AceText from Just Great Software.
Jan Goyvaerts, the developer, is a renowned expert in RegEx.
Of course, you'll expect a full support of RegEx in AceText.

Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Clipmate (from Thornsoft) has been a staple in my toolkit for 18 years. It's always been a prime example of excessive feature creep, but it has served my needs sufficiently, fairly, and without problems for all that time.
Last edited by Jerry on 01 Aug 2013 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

Regmos

Post by Regmos »

Kind regards
Regmos

Nighted

Post by Nighted »

I use Ditto. It's simple and portable. I have it tied to my right side mouse button using X-Mouse Button Control so that I can easily toggle it when mousing around.

There is a freeware called Clipboard Master that many probably don't know about. It's very good but I haven't used it much because it lacks portability. I suggested it over a year ago but never got a response.
I want XY to serve soft ice cream. Please Don, make XY serve soft ice cream.

grindax

Post by grindax »

Last edited by grindax on 23 Jan 2016 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

grindax

Post by grindax »

Last edited by grindax on 23 Jan 2016 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

You could have saved yourself some money and went with "Clipjump". It's written in AHK. Even if you don't use AutoHotkey, it's excellent. You can get the stand alone compiled version and AHK source code as well via the author's site http://avi-win-tips.blogspot.in/p/clipjump.html and read more on the background here http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/9 ... v85/page-1
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

grindax

Post by grindax »

Last edited by grindax on 23 Jan 2016 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

Not sure how long ago you tried it, but I have to give the guy (AVI) credit because he's spent a huge amount of time updating it (like Don does with XY). As of today, the version is 8.5. His method of holding down the CTRL key and cycling through the clips (pressing "V" and "C") is great, but it takes some time to get accustomed to it.
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440