Your favourite vpn service?

What other productivity software are you working with...
Xianders

Your favourite vpn service?

Post by Xianders »

I'm currently looking for a good VPN. I will tell you honestly, in this topic I am a complete LAMER, and therefore I am interested in what people use.

Magnetto

Re: Your favourite vpn service?

Post by Magnetto »

I use Veepn https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-chrome/ . This is a fairly fast and secure VPN. As far as I know, free VPNs track you and sell your data. If you want a VPN for privacy, you will need a paid one. this is why I recommend that you use a Veepn. If this is just to bypass regional blocks on certain sites, then free ones may be OK.

azef

Re: Your favourite vpn service?

Post by azef »

Hi i just started using shark vpn. its kinda cheap if u buy for 1 or 2 years and the reviews are quite good, also no privacy scandals that i have heard about yet.. i found a link on youtube that gave me an extra small discount...

Its mainly for for educational purposes that i have started using one and also because im in a phase of figuring out what privacy is and is not..

However my expectations did not really meet the "insert word i forgot" .. reality? I thought i could be using the vpn 100% of the time. But so many sites block you when they can see you are using a known vpn. (log ip adresses)

So i think the best vpn is the one that no one else uses :) Or you can make you own :) there is a free open source vpn out there..

one more thing. The speed is perfect - i cant tell the difference at all when browsing..