Screen Capture Util

What other productivity software are you working with...
p•rascal

Re: Screen Capture Util

Post by p•rascal »

... and the Vivaldi Browser Screen Capture is quite unique too... The speciality there is, that a whole page from top to bottom can be captured... As well with the Vivaldi Android App... Not sure, but I might never have seen that before.. However, it's a great tool .... :ugeek:
Using XY since almost three years. :warnred20: Its quite an obsessive and addictive application. Three years but still discovering from time to time handy features which I've never ever seen before... :lol:

p•rascal

Post by p•rascal »

highend wrote: 25 Apr 2020 05:58 I can recommend FastStone Screen Capture: https://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm
yep, faststone is in every way a great piece of software... I thought XY would eventually make the use of faststone needless but no, I can't drop it. It's just another experience and very convenient in every single way to view and also reorganise images there.... :appl:
Using XY since almost three years. :warnred20: Its quite an obsessive and addictive application. Three years but still discovering from time to time handy features which I've never ever seen before... :lol:

JohnQSmith

Post by JohnQSmith »

I use Screenshot Captor from DonationCoder.com at home. Can be run in portable mode. Works fine and interfaces with my scanner.

At work I use SnagIt.

Magnetto

Post by Magnetto »

If you need a program for fast PrintScreen, I use Lightroom. It is possible to choose any area can be something to draw or write. It's pretty quick. I use Geforce experience to shoot videos/