Entire Adobe Suite for Free? Definetely!

What other productivity software are you working with...
SkyFrontier

Entire Adobe Suite for Free? Definetely!

Post by SkyFrontier »

Yes.
Interesting times, indeed.

Back in the 2k's I used to PAY for OUTDATED software... :roll: (and I'd give my heart to go back then)

Check it out:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content ... cially.htm
New User's Ref. Guide and Quick Setup Guide can help a bit! Check XYplorer Resources Index for many useful links!
Want a new XYperience? XY MOD - surfYnXoard
-coz' the aim of computing is to free us to LIVE...

highend

Re: Entire Adobe Suite for Free? Definetely!

Post by highend »

That's software from 2005 :bug:
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

SkyFrontier

Post by SkyFrontier »

Sorry to disagree but I'd love to have a legit software for a reasonable price/free even if it's outdated if I had that choice instead of paying something absurd for the cutting-edge.
Users report all works well with newer OS's, which is really of interest in such condition.
New User's Ref. Guide and Quick Setup Guide can help a bit! Check XYplorer Resources Index for many useful links!
Want a new XYperience? XY MOD - surfYnXoard
-coz' the aim of computing is to free us to LIVE...

autocart

Post by autocart »

Nice, thx Sky, for the hint.

Unfortunately, as of today, August 14th, 2015, when I go to the the download link provided on techsupportalert there is a message displayed, which says:
"Read before you download a CS2 product
Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems; Adobe no longer supports them.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. Only customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products may use the serial numbers provided during the download."

Therefore, it obviously is not allowed to be used by anybody, as far as I understand it, although I would certainly wish it would be.
Regards