for the latest XYplorer BETA version
Code: Select all
v17.50.0201 - 2017-01-31 16:46
+ Find Files and Quick Search: Added switch /paths by which you can
return items by the name of their parent folder of full path.
- Paths are separated by ; or | (the latter takes precedence).
- Wildcards (*, ?, #, and [groups]) are supported.
- If path contains no "\" (backslash) then it is compared with the
immediate parent folder of the item in question.
- If path contains at least one "\" (backslash) then it is compared with
the whole path (incl. trailing backslash!) of the item in question.
- Paths can be quoted (useful of path contains ";").
- Return all items under parents "a" or "b":
- Return all TXT items under parents "a*" or "b*":
- Return all TXT items under parents with exactly one character:
- Return all items under parents "a;b" or "c;d".
- Return all items under parents "a;b" or "c;d" (alternative method):
- Return all items with "\test\" anywhere in the path:
- Return all items with "\test\" anywhere in the path, or with a parent
three characters long:
the latest BETA version choose a download package: (1) Installer Package
, (2) No-Install Package
. Note that BETA versions are work in progress and might contain fresh bugs. You have been warned.
It's a good idea to backup your complete XYplorer settings (menu File | Settings Special | Backup Application Data Folder...)
before running a new BETA version. This will also help in fixing any fresh bugs.