Code: Select all
v9.00.0207 - 2010-04-30 13:55
+++ Preview for text files. By factory default the following
extensions are seen as text files:
ahk, asc, asp, aspx, bas, bat, c, cfg, cmd, cls, ctl, cpp, cs,
css, cue, dat, eml, eps, frm, h, hpp, htm, html, inf, ini, java,
js, log, lst, m3u, m3u8, man, mht, msg, nfo, nsi, nws, opml,
php, pl, py, reg, sh, sql, svg, txt, url, vb, vbs, vcf, wpl,
- The order of precedence of the various previews is:
Text > Html > Font > Icon > Image > Media
So, to preview HTML using the Browser (embedded IE), simply go
to Configuration | Previewed Formats and uncheck HTML under
"Text" and check it under "Web & Office".
- For huge text files only the first 5 MB are shown for
+ Configuration | Previewed Formats: Now you can add any number of
additional file types as comma-separated extension lists.
E.g. to add "*.zig" and "*.zag" files to the previewed text files,
add "zig, zag" (w/out quotes; spaces optional) into the editbox
below the "Text" list.
This replaces tweaks that previously had to be used to add custom
formats to the preview.
* Info Panel: Added shadow effect to the tab headers.
* Background Jobs: Improved and fixed a thousand little things.
- Pause overlays in the BJ listing
- Removed Auto-update checkbox (it's now hardcoded to ON)
- Hide completed now also hides skipped
+ Background Jobs | Pause queue: Pausing now only affects *queued*
pending and new jobs. If "Queue file operations" is off then new
background jobs will be started immediately regardless of the
state of "Pause queue".
Further remarks on Pausing the queue
- While the queue is paused you can still add new jobs to the
queue. Once the queue is to your liking you can release the
Pause and go have a coffee while your machine is working the
- In a paused queue with a couple of pending jobs you can use the
following trick to manipulate the order of jobs: Choose the next
job you want to start, and check "Skip Job" from its context
menu. Then uncheck "Skip Job" and you are prompted whether to
start the job now. OK the prompt and only this job will be
* Background Jobs | Details...: Now position and size are remembered
between calls and sessions.
* Background Jobs: "Auto-update" and "Hide completed" are now
remembered between calls and sessions.
* Background Jobs: More feedback on the statusbar when adding jobs
and when all jobs are completed. This might later be moved to a
self-destructing thing (SDT).
* Unified the context menu of TB "Queue" and BB. And fixed a couple
of other little things.
! Dropping images from Firefox 3.* was supported by the List but not
by the Tree. Fixed.