for the latest XYplorer BETA version
Code: Select all
v21.60.0113 - 2021-03-28 16:16
+ Configuration | Colors and Styles | Color Filters: Added optional
switches. Append the switches to the end of the pattern (but before any
comment), separated by |. Switches can control the look of the color
coding on a per-filter level. Each switch is represented by a single
letter (case-sensitive). The sequence of the letters has no significance.
s = Draw background colors in distinctive shapes
w = Draw background colors as wide as the column
f = Draw background colors as frame (unfilled rectangle)
- With "f" it is recommendable to leave the text color undefined (click
the "Clear" button) when you like to switch between dark and light mode.
- I might not add this to the official documention, or even remove it
again. It's currently in experimental stage.
Example for Configuration | Colors and Styles | Color Filters:
B:prop:#empty:2|swf //shape, wide, frame
Example for Tools | List Management | Color Filters...:
len:>=260|f //overlong items>,DF2076 //frame, text color undefined
+ Quick Audio Preview (Configuration | Preview | Mouse Down Blow Up | Mouse
Down on Thumbnails and Icons | Audio preview): Now tight seamless looping
of wave files (*.WAV), aka Tight Wave Loops, is supported.
How to enable the feature:
- ATM only implemented as a tweak (soon also in GUI):
- The Status Bar tells you the exact length of the looping file (down to
the milliseconds) and the filename.
Abuse of the "sync" icon (bight find a better one later).
No live progress, no pausing.
- On left mouse down: Loop goes on until mouse button is released.
- On right mouse down: Loop goes on until stopped.
Necessary preconditions: Tick these options:
- Configuration | Preview | Mouse Down Blow Up | Mouse Down on Thumbnails and Icons | On right mouse down
- Configuration | Preview | Mouse Down Blow Up | Mouse Down on Thumbnails and Icons | Stay up
How to stop an ongoing Tight Wave Loop:
- Click icon of the playing file
- Press ESC
- Start another Quick Audio Preview
! Find Files and Quick Search: Since 20210312 a RegExp pattern matching full
path (eg: >\)\\AltRip$ /P) did not match as it should anymore. Fixed.
the latest BETA version choose a download package: (1) Installer Package
, (2) No-Install Package
Note that BETA versions are work in progress and might contain fresh bugs. You have been warned.
It's a good idea to backup your complete XYplorer settings (menu File | Settings Special | Backup Application Data Folder...)
before running a new BETA version. This will also help in fixing any fresh bugs.