for the latest XYplorer BETA version
Code: Select all
v21.90.0004 - 2021-06-11 15:00
+ Configuration | Tabs and Panes | Tabs: Added option "Minimum / Maximum tab
width in pixels (0 = use defaults)" offering two input boxes. This
replaces the old option "Maximum tab width in pixels (0 = use all space)".
So the news is that you can now define a minimum width for tabs
(previously only possible via tweak TabWidthMin).
- The defaults are: Minimum = 25, Maximum = unlimited.
- While it says "pixels" the value is auto-adjusted to the screen scaling.
E.g. on 150% a value of 80 will be internally converted to 120 pixels.
- The hard minimum value for both fields is internally set to 25. You
cannot go below that. This is internally validated and silently
corrected if necessary.
- Of course, the min value cannot be bigger than the max value. This is
internally validated and silently corrected if necessary.
- If you set the same value to both fields the tabs will be totally fixed
to that size.
- Named tabs will not shrink below the space needed to show the full name.
FYI, this is a rule from v7.90.0251 - 2009-05-06 11:39, and currently I
wonder if it is still a good rule...
- Configuration | Tabs and Panes | Tabs: Removed option "Maximum tab width
in pixels (0 = use all space)".
* Configuration | Tabs and Panes | Dual Pane: Re-organized the page and
renamed some options:
Sync Select honors relative paths -> Sync Select | Honor relative paths
Sync Browse auto-creates any missing folders -> Sync Browse | Auto-create any missing folders
+ Configuration | Tabs and Panes | Dual Pane: Added an option that was only
available in the context menu of the "Sync Browse" toolbar button before
(as "Auto-Sync Select"): Auto-select matching items. Tick it to
auto-select any matching item in the other pane when you select an item in
* Toolbar | Sync Browse | Context Menu: Renamed "Auto-Sync Select" to
"Auto-Select Matching Items".
+ Toolbar | Sync Browse | Context Menu: Added option "Auto-Create Any
* INI file: Changed key "AutoSyncSelect" to "SyncBrowseAutoSelectMatches"
(consistency obsession). Your previous setting goes to Nirvana, sorry.
the latest BETA version choose a download package: (1) Installer Package
, (2) No-Install Package
Note that BETA versions are work in progress and might contain fresh bugs. You have been warned.
It's a good idea to backup your complete XYplorer settings (menu File | Settings Special | Backup Application Data Folder...)
before running a new BETA version. This will also help in fixing any fresh bugs.