Search found 1171 matches
I see no way to get dupes in PFs via XY internal operations today. So it seems you created that PF manually (or in an old version of XY where dupes still were possible). Auto-de-duping on reading a PF would be possible but would slow things down exponentially depending on folder size. Also, it migh...
- 28 Aug 2016 09:49
- Forum: Script Exchange
- Topic: The Unofficial XYplorer Archive
- Replies: 279
- Views: 44111
Just realized that XYplorerDL became broken starting about a few weeks ago for some reason. Anyway, it's fixed and is uploaded. Sorry about that. You will have many many duplicates of XYplorer archives in your folder. Easy fix though using XYplorer's dupe finder
I don't know why or how it happened but I have a few really old Papers that had a few duplicated files in them (the entire path and name). Could there be some kind of check and/or notification (give the actual name/path) if it finds any duplicates? Currently I had to clean it up manually and it's a ...
- 23 Jun 2016 01:39
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Command ID For To Clipboard Not Working
- Replies: 1
- Views: 332
With a fresh install, make two files on your desktop called Google Chrome.lnk and MATLAB 2015b.lnk (or whatever names you prefer). Select them and do the File -> To Clipboard commands manually and you will get something like this: Item Path/Name(s) C:\Users\KORUS\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk C:\Users\K...
3) Well I do think XYplorer has some slight memory problems if you're in an thumbnails mode a lot. After a while, there's a noticeable slowdown of XYplorer. It's a quick fix for me though since I simply saved and restart and voiila! I'm back to business with a quick XYplorer. I'm in thumbnails mode...
3) Well I do think XYplorer has some slight memory problems if you're in an thumbnails mode a lot. After a while, there's a noticeable slowdown of XYplorer. It's a quick fix for me though since I simply saved and restart and voiila! I'm back to business with a quick XYplorer. And wowza! I deal with ...
- 30 May 2016 03:02
- Forum: Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers
- Topic: Question about previewing HTML files
- Replies: 2
- Views: 354
I'm just going to guess how it works so correct me if I'm wrong everyone else. Windows Explorer, like XYplorer, is basically just a file manager. It's just in fact that Windows Explorer is the default file manager on Windows. In this case, Windows Explorer simply does some quick and sometimes stupid...